1/4" Barbed Tee
The 1/4 in. Barbed Tee connects three sections of ¼ in. supply tubing or dripline for a “T” intersection. It also connects two ¼ in. branches to a punched hole in any size supply line. Use to connect 2 sections of 1/4" tubing in order to direct water to another location or connect 1/4" tubing to a supply line.
- Works in a variety of areas, from small to large, flat or sloped.
- Transports water to trees, shrubs, flower beds, groundcover, vegetable gardens, plants in pots, planter boxes, and hanging baskets.
- Connect three sections of ¼ in. supply tubing or dripline for a “T” intersection, or add two branches of ¼ in. tubing or dripline from a ½ in., 5/8 in., or 0.710 in. supply line.
- Handles water pressures up to 50 PSI.
- Fits ¼ in. tubing or dripline with internal diameter of 0.170 in. or punched hole with diameter of 0.170 in.
- Single-barbed fitting inserts into drip tubing and anchors into place.
- Works with Raindrip products and other products with compatible connection type.