*Local Pickup Only / In-Store Price
Ideal for the Flowering Stage of Growth
0.74 – 1.10 – 0.50
Made by Hand, Backed by Science!
Nutrient-enhanced blend of coarse peat, fine coco coir, and super coarse perlite with BIOLOGY + BIOCHAR + BIOAVAILABLE NUTRIENTS. Biologically active and nutrient dense. BIOFLOWER is optimized for the flowering stage.
- BIOFLOWER is a biologically active, nutrient dense soil, with nutrients optimized for the plant’s flowering stage.
- Bio-transformed nutrients are more bioavailable than chemical fertilizer or regular organic nutrients.
- Plants are transplanted to BIOFLOWER for the flowering phase.
- This is for the farmer who wishes to minimize inputs, and depend on the soil to deliver most of the nutrients the plant requires in the flowering stage.
- For transition and flowering stages without requiring additional inputs for 6-8 weeks.
BIOFLOWER contains bioCORE and bioCHARGE, making it all natural, biologically active and one of bio365's two most nutrient dense soils designed to meet the needs of a flowering plant.
Ingredients: Coconut Coir, Sphagnum Peat Moss, Fertilizer (DERIVED FROM Feather Meal, Bone Meal, Poultry Litter, Alfalfa Meal, Volcanic Ash, Dolomite, Kelp Meal, Epsom Salt and Sulfate of Potash), Perlite, Softwood Biochar, Gypsum, Bacillus Subtilis.
bioCHARGE is bio365's patented biologically active, biochar-enhanced, nutrient-charged base at the heart of every bio365 cultivation mix. bioCHARGE is produced in a pest and pathogen-free environment by inoculating bioCORE biochar with a unique activation and aging process, resulting in the most efficient delivery of bioavailable nutrients and on-demand water to your plants.