LONG FABRIC RAISED BEDS
Ideal for Commercial Growers
Made in the USA
Smart Pot Raised Bed Fabric Planters are tough, durable weatherproof fabric raised beds that require no assembly. Raised bed gardening couldn’t be easier than with the rectangular Raised Bed planters with built-in 16″ x 16″ partitions. The non-rigid, flexible fabric conforms to the ground and can be placed on uneven or slightly sloping terrain. Just unfold, fill it with good growing soil, and start planting.
Smart Pot is the original, award-winning fabric aeration container for healthier, faster-producing plants. Unlike cheaper knockoffs, Smart Pot is made of tough, porous material, that lasts for years. And porosity is key to growing outstanding plants.
- Excellent drainage.
- Allows oxygen to reach your plants’ roots.
- Air prunes roots creating a highly fibrous, more efficient root system.
- Allows heat to escape during hot weather, reducing the thermal stress on your plants.
More Advantages of the Fabric Raised Bed garden:
- Extends your gardening season.
- Warms quickly in spring, stays cooler in the summer, and plants remain productive later into the fall.
- The 16" deep, rectangular shape allows gardeners to reach the center from each side and provides more root space to grow bigger, more abundant vegetables, flowers, plants, and herbs.
- Discourages moles and gophers from entering.
- Lightweight, heavy duty, and reusable.
- 6 ft: 6′ long by 16″ wide by 16″ tall. 8 sq ft of growing area. 10.7 cubic feet of soil.
- 8 ft: 8′ long by 16″ wide by 16″ tall. 10.7 sq ft of growing area. 14.2 cubic feet of soil.